Saturday 24 September 2011

like seriously?! i got a sense that you like me but why did this kind of things happen to me?! i feel like crying sia :( ! every time i just hope not to saw you appearing in front of me.. and now what? i don't feel like taking a look at you then you appear in front of me?! you're a very weird guy! many frens ask me to forget about him! i know he is not worth me to cry for.. but ITS HARD! when i have a crush on a guy, it would just be the fact that the guy won't like me.. many of my frens is always asking me when i gonna get a boyfriend! how im suppose to answer them? tell them i cant find the right guy yet?! also i have to change the topic when my fren asking me about this question! now that you want to let the whole world know that i like you is it!! can you just have some heart.. stop spreading things to ur fren about me!! something im thinking, is it because of the way i look like then no one like me? i can sense that he is thinking like that! now i fucking want to forget him! like for life sia! then now you are doing things which makes me remember and flash back memories about you!!  I ALWAYS WISH THAT YOU COULD READ THIS! AND STOP BEEN A HEARTLESS GUY JUST LIKE YOUR FRENS! I DON'T CARE IF YOU READ THIS OR NOT! COZ I WANT TO TELL YOU HOW HARD YOU HAVE MAKE ME HURT!! WHY MUST MY LIFE TO BE LIKE THAT! IF I CAN CHOOSE I WOULD NOT WANT TO KNOW  ABOUT YOU! :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(  :(   :( !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment