Wednesday 26 October 2011

Well, its 8 days after my birthday! :)   but things are making me very sad and wish to find out the reason.. firstly, you do all this things when im forgetting you! secondly, must you work at the same place as me?! :( after all i want to find out what's ur problem with me! :'( you like me or not! i wish i could face to face talk to you! but its not time yet! :( why can't i just talk to you? i freaking hate you! when im forgetting you then you make things that got to do with you.. then after all my question to you is that do you ever like me before?! i always give too much hope on you and that's what i get back? i don't want it to turn out to be a bad thing! coz my frens has been asking me if i want to know someone else.. which is like mix & match.. i hate it when they ask me when im gonna get into relationship and i hate it when they keep asking me if i want them to find a guy for me! but actually there's no need to find coz there's already one deep in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment