Friday 12 July 2013

Alright! feeling so much hurting, heart breaking and i don't even know what is the reason behind it. yes, you can call me bitch,sluts or whatsoever. But i'm just being myself. Officially giving up to fall in love again. I like another guy now but he seems to also be those very friendly type that won't fall for me de. What is this man? I really need to cry now and i will really give up hopes on falling in love. Totally no point already since all the guys are the same. and one even treat me like god sister but to what i found out from him, he said he likes me  for quite a long time already. i mean like if you like me, you should have said and shouldn't take the god-sister's title into a crush title. you get what i mean? You taking granted of what i give you as a god brother and things end up like this then starts to blame me? Thanks uh! Honestly i don't know what life i'm leading now. But i just hope for the best for everything i have in life now! I was right to say that i should stop falling in love for the next 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment