Tuesday 18 December 2012

To: LOUIS TAN HUI HIANG! :)

you are like the power i nid to smile. you said you liked my smile and that is the reason why im still so positive now. :) i never regret to love you and its a first sight in love. one look at you, i fall for you. you are just too hot for me. you make me melts. sometimes you are like an small kids and you indeed still have a small kids face but nevertheless, i still like it! coz its so cute! :) we have so many things in common, its just wasted that we are not couple. i can wait for you but the qns is do you want me to wait for you? i willing to wait for you, no matter what coz you are the prefect one that im looking for. even though, you are not that prefect but in my eyes you are all prefect. :) i hope the world don't end as i will keep on waiting for you and i wanna give you a love letter and an fav chocolate of yours on ur birthday! i dont know what you are thinking now. are you falling for me? or are you just treating me as a fren? this is my first time to be so into falling inlove with you. i know its abit mushy but who cares right? you bright up my world like no one do! :) ily iloveyou i love you i l o v e y o u!

No comments:

Post a Comment